Join a group of amazing women on 600 acres of epic nature in Northern California for the Yoni Temple retreat. Yoni means 'sacred space' and 'vulva' in sanskrit. The Yoni Temple is a sacred space cultivated to invite women to honor, heal and empower their relationship with their Yoni. This retreat is an invitation to gather and activate your sexual power, turn on your radiance switch, learn how to embrace your yoni power, dance with your shadow side, let go of outdated beliefs and step into a full body YES as you cultivate your sexual, creative juices. Spend a weekend totally immersed in pristine nature only 2 hours north of San Francisco and reset your nervous system. Allow our creative, organic whole foods chef to pamper you with delectable nourishment and experience the power of women gathering in the name of pleasure, purpose and power.
- Miles of private nature trails to hike and explore
- 3 daily organic, farm to table, whole foods meals
- A range of sleeping options for your budget from camping, heated tent glamping, shared dorm, shared rooms, private bunkhouse for a small group of friends and private rooms.
- A range of luxury comfort and a nature lover's paradise including indoor fireplace lounging and indoor/outdoor showers, hilltop amphitheater class room, grassy, shaded field, blanket covered class space, warm and cozy teaching yurt, fire pit nighttime gatherings and star gazing night skies.
- Magical mountain pond, swimming dock and deck for sultry sunny days
Topics & Classes of exploration
- The Yoni - sacred portal to pleasure, confidence, power and purpose. Exploring orgasm potential.
- Inviting our sexual shadow to surface, embrace and heal
- Cultivating sexual power and energy - breath work and movement techniques
- Flipping our radiance switch, yoni switch
- Embodied confident, sensuality - what it looks like, how to live it and how to support other women in shining their power.
- Connecting our voice to our sex - initiations in yoni speak
- Intuition - listening to the voice of our sex, her truth and fiercely living from that place
- Yoni Yoga with Jade Eggs
- Dance & Song
- Yoni Art - healing our body image shame and loving our natural beauty
- Adornment ritual - over the top feminine forays revealed at retreat
A Glimpse of our daily schedule:
Breakfast: 8:30am - 9:30am
Morning class: 10am - 12pm (Sample classes: activating sexual power and energy - anatomy of arousal - yoni yoga with jade eggs - radiance switch- yoni healing/shadow work/pleasure activation)
Lunch: 12:15 - 1:30pm
Free time: 1:30 - 4pm
-hiking, journaling, napping, yoni steams, art, connecting
-option for private sessions (shamanic healing, dream work, coaching, therapy)
Afternoon class: 4-6pm (Sample classes: mindfulness and intuitive power - Qoya, embodied dance - inner radiance photography sessions - raw chocolate and aphrodisiacs)
Dinner: 6:15-7:30pm (Special surprise themed dinners and a Full moon feast!)
Evening rituals: 8pm - 9:45pm (Movement - Pleasure of the senses - Full moon activation)
Retreat led by Ashley Apple, sexuality educator, author, speaker, yogini, alchemist and pleasure advocate. She is the founder of the Yoni Temple, creator of the Juicy Living Course and author of the Kama Sutra Kitchen. Special guest teachers to be announced soon!
Cancellation policy: If canceling before 45 days of the retreat you may receive a full refund minus $150 processing fee. If you cancel within the 45 days of the retreat there is no refund or credit given but you may transfer your space to another woman.
Directions to the Retreat Center:
From San Francisco:
Take Hwy 101 North to the south end of Ukiah, then take Route 253 to Boonville.
The Toll House Inn is approximately 11 miles from Ukiah on Route 253 and will be on
your right. The drive takes a little over 2 hours from the Golden Gate Bridge.
For a more scenic drive, you can also take Route 128 out of Cloverdale and travel into
Anderson Valley, turning right onto Route 253 just before entering Boonville. The Toll
House is located approximately 5 miles up Route 253 from the turnoff at Route 128 and
will be on your left, just past a long white fence. Although this is truly a beautiful drive,
the road is quite windy and takes approximately 10 minutes longer. Also, please be
aware that cell phone reception is limited to non-existent on much of these roads.